View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 09:33 AM   #48
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
Thanks!

EDIT:
Oh, no. The first review on Amazon says

Egads. I think this one is probably not for me
There is about as much romance (or less actually) as there is in The Hunger Games. Without spoiling too much I will say, there is a girl among a bunch of boys, and yes the main character starts to like her. There isn't really anything else. I can't remember, but I don't think they even kissed. There is probably just as much romance in the later Percy Jackson books.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote