View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Be sure to get a version other than PRC - they appear to have DRM added, but no linked PID, so I can't get them to open. They had the same problem when they put the first 16 up for free (and solved it by removing all the other mobi versions).

The LIT versions have covers, the EPUB do not (one epub is noticeably larger than the lit version, the other is not, but I didn't investigate why too closely). The LIT versions converted to mobi with a couple of clicks, so I don't know why Harlequin can't figure out how to do it correctly.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote