View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 12:46 AM   #539
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
That's what happens when you read the threads in the Deals forum... the TBR pile multiplies like rabbits.

I am embarrassed to admit to the actual size of my TBR pile. When my friend asks, I reply by saying I am not quite sure, but it has to be at least 300 or so. I just didn't let her know that the "or so" is the zero I left off on the end.

I hope you have better luck than I trying to get your list down. I am hopeless and keep adding freebies, just in case I want to read something different. It is nice to be able to scroll through and just choose something that is already there and start reading. The first part of my goal did introduce me to authors that I may not have even tried and I did find some that I liked.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote