View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:42 AM   #41
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by lst View Post
Which plugin are people using on the Wifi? All the plugins I could find on this forum seemed to be for the Touch, not the Wifi.
There is no plugin for the Wifi, though it might be possible if someone wanted to give it a shot.
What I've done on my Wifi is set up a listener that starts on boot and waits for the "back" and
"home" buttons to be pressed at the same time, and then starts either nickel or the weather display.
I'll upload the script as soon as I have time.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote