View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 11:32 AM   #21
electronicfur
Connoisseur
electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Samsung Note FBReader, Nook Simple Touch FBReader, (Kindle3 died)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
When I saw you were still in denial (post 13) responding to chaley's mention of the "Formats" column as if it didn't apply, I decided to attach the default columns as an image so you could see the real default columns.

I'm glad you got everything straightened out.
Yes, much appreciated DoctorOhh. I was too busy diff-ing other setting, files, etc and totally missed the formats column being a custom column first time round

Spent about 4 hours today trying to track it all down, as I finally cracked and couldnt handle the long startup times anymore, and I think it was a case of not seeing the wood for the trees!

Also I just noticed that Formats is shown in the tag browser regardless of that column being present, so as Kiwidude suggests, the data is clearly available without hitting the disk. It also makes the "show in tag browser" somewhat redundant for that column. And it gives me a handy excuse for not realising Formats was a custom column

Cheers,
EF
electronicfur is offline   Reply With Quote