View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 02:54 PM   #14
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
None of the reviews say if it cleared the biggest hurdle between me and a Nook Classic, though... that of the way they treat files you sideload, and files you buy from BN. If they still separate them, as on the Nook Classic, then it won't work for me. It just says, "it's easy to grab and load your own epubs"...not how they're categorized or organized once you do. ColdSun, please, when you get yours would you keep this question in mind for me?

Thanks And I'm looking forward to your review.
There is one library view for all books, see this post on the Nook Color board:
http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/...717595#U717595
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote