View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 09:51 PM   #4
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
A lot of these books are announced by their authors, though. Surely they would know if they have geo restrictions or DRM.

You don't let DRM get in the way of reading a book you want -- I do. It's a deal-killer for me.

Or, another way of putting it: If I see a book promo labeled "DRM-free" I might click on it; if I don't, I won't. Life is too short to have to figure out whether or not I'm supporting DRM.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote