View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 12:05 AM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
heh... well if i understand correctly it's only a trial of about 2 months or so... i really doubt they're going to give out Iliades to 150 people for free to keep *forever* (wouldn't it be nice though...). plus, of course, i think the main focus is the press. not to mention, i imagine there's probably some way to get your own books on there as well (but only if you read every single one of the 30 children's cartoons first !!).
Ok, I must have missed it. Where does it say this will be an iLiad?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote