View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 10:45 PM   #4
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by eimert View Post
The best results I've got with Scansoft PDF Converter Pro. Cheers, Klaus
I've been generally happy with my Scansoft, although it's effectiveness is ... limited? ... by how the original PDF was made. Sometimes I still get paragraph returns for every line, forced page breaks - even between words - where the PDF page ended, etc.

Lately, I've been using Mobipocket Creator. You can import PDF files and build a Mobipocket file. For each new Mobipocket file created, it also creates a HTML file and "image" folder with the pics from the PDFs. So I take that HTML file and do whatever clean-up I want and use it to create books in whatever format I really want!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote