View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 07:19 PM   #33
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Yeah I think I've bought my last eink device.

The next PW should improve the ppi, but the real problem for me is contrast is so poor on eink that I have to bold the font to read comfortably, which pretty much negates the advantage of higher resolution. I upgraded my ipad 3 to ios 7 and now I'm used to reading with white text on dark background using really thin font. Going back to eink is kind of ugh. Sure I can make the font real thin on the pw2, too, but then it's too faint to read because of poor contrast.
I still can't read on LCD (Nexus 7.2). The backlit screen is the problem.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote