View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 03:32 PM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
What percentage of book sales will be in the form of ebooks then (that is, during the "year of the ebook" whether that's 2008 or 2010 or whenever)? Will it be 10%, 20%, 40%, more? I don't think I could speculate but what do you guys think? I ask because of this quote from the roundtable:

"Taylor & Francis has reported its e-book sales at 9% of total revenue. But there’s not really anything wrong with the book as a format. It could grow to 10%, 20%. But I don’t think e-book sales will be more than 40% for books overall."
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote