View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 11:28 AM   #60
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i haven't heard of roboform, what does that do ? i use foxmarks myself, not the other two. i've got plenty of others that i wouldn't want to give up though.
Roboform is a password manager/form filler. It makes it easy to have a unique password to every web site you use. they are all stored under a single master password. It will gen the passwords for you too. It also has wallet/indenty form filling features. All my web passwords are randomly generated 15 characters long. (The only passwords I know it my head are my gmail and paypal) The built in password stuff in FF doesn't compare.

It is free for I think up to 10 remembered web locations. Then you have to pay for it. I have two copies, one for my work and one for my home PC. I sync them using dropbox which is free. There is also a portable version that will run from a USB key if you use alot of public PCs or travel or whatever.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote