Thread: Future of M92
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 12:27 AM   #25
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Sony PRS350, Onyx M92, Onyx T68 (defective!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
No, ManDay just asks you, why do you think you need more than 150dpi. If you have trouble with some texts, etc. More does not mean always better. 300dpi needs four time more resources (memory, computing power, energy) than 150dpi.

So, what is the benefit of having 300 dpi in your opinion. There are pros, but there are also cons. Benefits should overweight...
Sharper text and pictures... do you even have to ask such a redundant question? 150ppi screen on the m92 is blurry especially consider how close and personally the ereader is. For example just look an the boot up screen and see how blurry the picture is.
There is 8 core phone with 1080p screen at 450ppi and plethora of cheap tablets on the market with beautiful and sharp screens with good processor.

If you don't see the benefit, then stay with the m92, no one is going to force you to upgrade. But for me, I would like a sharper screen and I am willing to paid for that feature.

Last edited by FinancialWar; 04-21-2013 at 12:41 AM.
FinancialWar is offline   Reply With Quote