Thread: Stuck in a Rut!
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:37 AM   #56
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I had a look on Amazon UK a few days ago, and was surprised to see almost nothing by Zelazny for the kindle, just a few collaborative works and sequels-by-other-hands. That's quite disappointing for such a significant writer. I wonder what the problem is.

I have Lord of Light in my TBR, in paperback. It's one of the 8 Hugo winners I still have left to read. I'm kind of saving it so I have some motivation to read the more off-putting ones first.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote