View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #10
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
You can also muck with associations at the command prompt. The two key commands are
Code:
ftype
assoc
On my PC I see the following
Code:
assoc .acsm
.acsm=Adobe.ACSMessage

ftype Adobe.ACSMessage
Adobe.ACSMessage="C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions\digitaleditions.exe" "%1"
ftype shows the linkage from a file type to an file type association

assoc then shows the linkage from an association to a program
I gave this a try; as may have been noted elsewhere in these forums, I am hopeless when it comes to using command prompt so that didn't work for me, but thank you for trying to help me, I appreciate it!

I just tried and set ADE to be default for non-DRM ePub and that worked just fine; I have no idea why .acsm files won't do it. Maybe if I deleted Sony Reader & Sony Library it would have no choice!
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote