View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:47 AM   #2784
rogerinnyc
Addict
rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma and Aura One; Kindle Voyage; Galaxy Note 10
Python Script Still not Working?

As always NiLuJe, thanks for the quick reply.

Still no joy, though. Over a GB of space left on my K3. No error codes in running the Python bin. And still no Python folder gets created.

The attached picture is where I initially place the bin file -- and is also exactly what it looks like after running it (by selecting Update Your Kindle). As I mentioned before, the bin file, after running, ends up in the Linkfonts directory.

Any chance the download for K3g is bad? Or any other thoughts?

The screensaver hack still works the old way (if I load my own photos), but I do love your Cover tweak as it works on my K5.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	252
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	96049  
rogerinnyc is offline   Reply With Quote