View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Two new Audible freebies

Audible has two new freebies available on their site; I found them through the Audible app, so I don't think they are any great secret.

The first, "Agatha Christie: An Autobiography," can be found here. It says the book is actually narrated by Christie herself, but I haven't listened to it to make sure that is accurate.

The second is "Legion" by Brandon Sanderson, and it can be found here. This is a science fiction title, and it reminds me a little bit of the television show "The Pretender." It's short, so if you liked the show this might be a good title to experiment with.

Enjoy!
skinmaan
Your audiobook bloodhound
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote