View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 08:25 PM   #8
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Great thread, nyn. Good for ideas.

So far, I've only added:
  • Era (Tag-like, for centuries - lots of historical fiction/bio)
  • Notes
  • Ready (Checkmark, for whatever device needs it)
  • Read (date)
  • My Rating (Stars - how much I liked it if read, or how eager I am to read it if not)
  • Free (yes/no)
  • Source (limited, but should have used a tag type, because I need to add more options)
  • Formats

I've been using the tags for the following, but intend to add them as custom columns as soon as I think of an elegant way to do it:
  • Device/s it's on (Sony/KindleA/KindleB)
  • Family member whose device needs it
  • Queue (Checkmark to transfer on next connect)
  • Library (Date)
  • Another couple of tag columns for what tags are sent to sony vs kindle vs calibre. I'm dreading that.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote