View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #12
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
VW advertised the old bug in the late 1960s as a car that would float. Some wag made a mock up of the ad showing a floating VW near a bridge with a broken guard rail. The revised caption read, "If Ted Kennedy had driven a VW he would be President now."

Otherwise I would tend toward the old Madenform commercials that show women clad only in their Maidenform undergarmets performing a number of tasks with rotating tag lines like, "I dreamed I addressed the UN clad only in my Madenform."
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote