View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 02:41 AM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Worst Sales Slogans Ever: Hi I'm Mr. Alexie and I'd like to punch you in the face!

Okay it's late at night and I can't go to sleep, so I'd just posting some random thoughts.

The first time I heard that quote I was very mad, now ever time I look at the tread's title, I can't stop laughing. It's such a terrible thing to say.

So what other terrible slogan have you heard or can you make up!

So here it goes

"Hi, you might not have heard of me, and I've certainly not heard of you, but if you have a kindle, I'd like to punch you in the face "

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote