View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 09:14 AM   #3501
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Not so sure I will be caught up before Skin Game comes out. Side Jobs has nearly an entire book left, and two of the books still left are over 18 hours. Still, I will continue to persevere at the rate already established. I might still be able to start White Night before the end of the month. My buddy read is going pretty fast.
You could choose to read Side Jobs later, the stories in there are fun but not progressing the main story.

White Night was not my favorite story (especially knowing what is still in store for you...), but has its elements. The ending rocks though.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote