View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 12:30 PM   #11
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Yes this is the Oaxis reader. I had tracked it down some time ago as being a product of Gajah International. I hadn't found anyone beyond them. I thought perhaps Oaxis was the company behind the design for Gajah.

I never saw Ambiance Technology in my search. First I have heard of them.

I am actually waiting for a sample as the sales person from Oaxis contacted me again a week ago and said they were going to be ready in the next week. Id find it hard to believe you could purchase one if samples are only just being made ready..

Oaxis does have wifi and they are saying the y have a way to distribute newspapers tot eh devices via the wifi. Gajah has distribution channels for music so it may be just an extension of that system and of course there's considerable doubt that they would be able to roll out distribution in all markets etc.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote