View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:25 PM   #1
nnf
nnf began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 600 :)
Smile Sony PRS-505 in Canada? Or still available *somewhere* ?

Hi!

This is my first post, but I have been lurking around for a few weeks! I decided to ask for help today, because I really, really want a reader and I'm tired of waiting!!!

Basically, I have compared most of the readers, and have come to the conclusion that the PRS-505 would be the best product for me. However, I live in Quebec, where stores have yet to sell any kind of reader whatsoever...

I was wondering if any of you knew where I could find one? I tried ebay, but the 505s I found were expensive... I heard about the 70$ sale at Target, and even emailed them about it, but they ran out on target.com, and they are not able to see what brick and mortar stores have in stock... does anyone know if they still have any, somewhere in the US? Somewhere in Florida would be really convenient as I have family going in the next few days... so if any of you have any information, please let me know!

I'm aware this is probably an impossible request... my choice isn't set in stone, so if you have any suggestions to make, go ahead I just know I don't want a kindle. Oh, and my budget is about 250$, but the cheaper, the better!

Thanks for your time
nnf is offline   Reply With Quote