View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 03:12 AM   #3
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Actually $199 US is only about $225 CDN. And when you factor in tax and shipping (shipping is free on the US site) the CDN total comes out to about $305. However I agree with you about your reason for only selling the white. I would definitely choose the black over the white and I can only assume that a lot of other people would as well so they probably have stacks of white ones lying around.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote