View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 04:58 PM   #35
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
These are the first ten that come to mind in this moment (some because I remembered how much I loved them when others listed them):

Cannery Row - John Steinbeck (also Sweet Thursday)

Walden - Henry David Thoreau

The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas (just read for first time and loved it)

All Jeeves and Wooster books by Wodehouse which I've read multiple times

The Killer Angels - Michael Shaara

The Stand - Stephen King

Farewell, My Lovely - Raymond Chandler

Flowers For Algernon - Daniel Keyes

Zorro - Isabel Allende (actually, pretty much any book featuring Zorro)

Mila 18 - Leon Uris

Oh dear, and then there are Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch mysteries and James Lee Burke's Dave Robicheaux books (most of them).

Edit: The French Lieutenant's Woman by John Fowles can probably replace the Chandler. Or Dumas. An endless loop can ensue. (Then there is Tortilla Flat by Steinbeck...and The Grapes of Wrath)

Last edited by BelleZora; 12-12-2013 at 05:09 PM.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote