View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #3
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Hmmm. Are we talking about the same Duplicate Cleaner? Lol. It tells me to specify a selection, and *.* won't work for dupes.

BLAST!!! I found the problem!!!!!

Okay, new question:

Is there a dupe finder that will search by Metadata? (The reason why the search between extensions won't work is because, I think, that the two files don't have the exact same content.)

Edit: The reason it picked up the dupes for you, I think, is because while the calibre library folder contains files of different extensions, it's still, virtually, the same content.

With me, nope. For example, one book is fine, the other has ugly footers about PDFCompression. Therefore, no results found, even if you check 'Ignore Content', which I find strange.

Last edited by Dullahir; 04-05-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote