View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:20 PM   #20
piper28
Zealot
piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Did they have the same sort of windowing hoo-ha on either of the previous two Sanderson/Jordan releases?
I want to say the last one was delayed, but I can't remember how long. Looks like it was also a 3 month delay, although again Harriett apparently wanted a year then also.

I don't know if the first of these 3 books was delayed at all, but that would have been early enough in the ebook world that it probably didn't matter at the time whether it was or not.

I ended up (at my wife's insistence) getting the hardcover. We've got the complete set in hardcover (Except the first one or two that were originally weren't in hardcover, they got release after their initial release as hard covers, they're the larger trade-cover size). Most of our set was signed at one point, most are first editions (or an ARC of the first book). The set just wouldn't have looked right without having all of them.

The annoying thing is I'm trying to actually get rid of most of my books. Still haven't figured out the best way to do this. But we'll likely be keeping the signed books we have, so it's not like everything is going away anyways.
piper28 is offline   Reply With Quote