View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 01:20 AM   #1
modified
Connoisseur
modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: PW5
[Newb] What can you do after jailbreaking the PW?

I'm waiting for my PW to arrive (probably after Christmas, I'm not located in the US so it's coming via a forwarder) so I'm doing a little research on what you can do after jailbreaking.

I currently own a Kindle Keyboard (wifi) which is jailbroken for the screensavers hack (loved loved it). I'm happy with the default fonts, so I didn't bother with the fonts hack.

I will wait to decide if I hate the SO ads enough to pay to remove it. Ideally I would prefer to keep the SO ads (heard good things about the offers) but be able to rotate in my own screensavers. I doubt that's possible though.

So my question is, screensavers hack aside, what goodies can I get if I choose to jailbreak the PW?

PS: My apologies in advance if if this is not the right forum.
modified is offline   Reply With Quote