Thread: Play.google.com
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #43
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyellr View Post
My update went smoothly. I haven't looked at all the Play Google apps yet, but did play around with the Map one. Very nice, but I fear the Vox is a bit low on horsepower to handle it. It ended up freezing and I had to reboot.
---------------------------------------------

The only app that my system can't handle is Google Maps. I have downloaded about 10 apps from the store already, and all run very smoothly with no hangs.

Edit: Google Play auto-update fixed my issue. Google Maps is now buttery smooth. Good deal!

Last edited by Reader Paradice; 06-18-2012 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Situation has changed...
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote