View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 11:27 AM   #5385
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I was not scared, but I did enjoy the seasonal avatar. Mine was a rather poor attempt. Looked more like a giant basketball head than a pumpkin. I had done a better one last year, but couldn't find it. Next year, I will do something better. Crosses off 'break New Year's Resolutions' off of the 2014 to do list.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote