View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 11:31 AM   #4
m3l7d0wN
Zealot
m3l7d0wN juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisem3l7d0wN juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisem3l7d0wN juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisem3l7d0wN juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisem3l7d0wN juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisem3l7d0wN juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisem3l7d0wN juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisem3l7d0wN juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisem3l7d0wN juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisem3l7d0wN juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisem3l7d0wN juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Sony PRS-T1
UPDATE: the T1 goes in update mode, the screen flickers and reboots but the update doesn't install.. no script.log generated (it's the problem noted by me and others in the past)... so I suspect that the T1 can't mount the sdcard partition for some reason.
so I formatted the sdcard partition and the update works... this could be a nice solution of those affecting by this problem. Factory reset is a more drastic solution
m3l7d0wN is offline   Reply With Quote