View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:53 AM   #648
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo View Post
I had that happen with a book - I deleted the ePub from Calibre and converted it again, and it was fine. Not sure what the issue might've been.
I have tried that too (alas). I will wait and see if 1.2 is happier with it. Curiously the book is from Tor UK and makes much of the fact that there is no DRM (which is good, of course). Except that Amazon UK delivered it to me with DRM, which I routinely stripped. I attempted to convert the original file and Calibre complained about that, but the stripped/converted ePub is the one Marvin doesn't like.