View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:16 AM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I want to be sad - this used to be my most favorite place, before B&N bought them, before Agency pricing.

I wonder if eReader.com will be too?

LATER EDIT: Just read this on the Fictionwise FAQ:

Quote:
Fictionwise, comprised of several eBooks retail websites including Fictionwise.com, eReader.com and eBookwise.com ("Fictionwise Websites") is in the process of winding down its operations. Over the past three years there has been a significant decrease in demand for many of the eBook formats that the Fictionwise Websites sell. In contrast, the eBook format supported by Barnes & Noble--ePub--is growing in popularity.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 11-16-2012 at 01:45 AM.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote