View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 11:32 AM   #3
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Yes, I have been doing 'save to folder.' But it would be easier if it would show up as a reader in Calibre so I could just transfer what I wanted and not have to muck around with the folders and such. I am sort of enjoying being able to transfer content without plugging in the reader though

Is the Sony more comfortable to hold one-handed? The Libre is really comfortable if you turn it on the side, but then there is a flicker when the pages turn. It's weighted kind of oddly to hold with one hand.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote