View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 06:32 AM   #12
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by stustaff View Post
Inferior how?

With DRM on my Sony book I can read it on my sony device and so can my wife on hers, I can read them on my laptop or PC or iPhone and lend them to my mum and dad to read on their coolER readers.

What else am i going to want to do with it?

I know its DRM before I buy it and if I didnt want DRM I wouldnt just buy it and then moan about it.
Wait till you have a computer crash and have to reinstall/re-enable your DRM purchases. Or maybe when the activation servers go down for good and you're left with a digital library that's no longer accessible. Then you'll start understanding how worthless DRM actually is. But, hey, you're about the first and only person I've ever seen defend DRM, so have at it. You're the perfect customer for these price-hiking morons.

EDIT: ask the people who bought DRM'd PDF's a couple of years ago who can no longer access those files how they feel about DRM. Oh, and all the ones who, as of yet, can't replace their DRM'd LRX files from Sony. I bet they're really chuffed about DRM.

Last edited by Moejoe; 02-01-2010 at 06:35 AM.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote