View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 09:05 PM   #23
MikeOnyx
OnyxBoox Sales
MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommik View Post
I'm confused now, bacause I heard from one of the distributors that it isn't truth. He maintains that WACOM is based on the electromagnetic field and its screen switches on or off depending on a distance between the stylus and the screen. So it could work even if your stylus is in the slot and you use other stylus...
I apologize. I just checked with the development team. They've changed it a few updates ago and I was not aware. They touch screen will shut off if the stylus is in the slot. If it does not, the pin inside might have been moved out of place or broken.

Last edited by MikeOnyx; 01-13-2010 at 10:37 PM.
MikeOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote