View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
Well its Mid February, and they have Launch Day Kindle covers, and still no 700 cover in existance anywhere! so i threw off another Email to M-edge and i got this as the sad Response
This just seems a tad like entitlement to me. This company is not required to make a cover for the Sony 700. Perhaps they are basing there product line for second and third gen reader covers based on sales of first gen model covers.

If you ran a business that sold 10x more Kindle1 covers than Sony 505 covers... would you really be in a hurry to make Sony 700 covers? If your Kindle1 sales were good as or better than expectations wouldn't you do your best to meet the demand for K2 covers?

Certainly mailing them and letting them know you have interest (or even willing to pre-order) will help. But, if they only here from a few people I'm sure their doing the math in their head.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote