View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 09:59 AM   #18
June
Addict
June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Oasis 1&2 and others
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibiafry View Post
- - -So let's assume and be realistic that most of the people will get things for free if they can.

The Potter digital thing, just confirms it. What would a "legal" person do if he can't get a legal electronic copy of the book? I guess the answer isn't geting a pirated ilegal version, isn't it?- - -
No, I have to disagree. If it isn't available as a legal ebook, then I either don't buy it at all (usually) or if it is something I really really want to read then I borrow the paper book at the library, or as a last resort, buy the paper book (pocket version).
June is offline   Reply With Quote