View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 10:47 PM   #10
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
I found another site that looks promising called Symtio http://www.symtio.com

About Symtio
Symtio is the first multi-channel digital media platform for retail. With Symtio, customers purchase eBooks, audiobooks, and soon music and movies, in-store and download them from anywhere they have an internet connection. It’s the link between digital media and the retail experience. [] More and more people are transitioning to the ease and convenience of digital media. Music came first, but eBooks, audiobooks, and movies are quickly gaining popularity as well. The key difference with Symtio is that by making its products available for purchase in retail stores, customers can shop the way they always have while still taking advantage of the digital
revolution.

I contacted the company because the nearest retailer wasn't very near and also because I could only search by zip code and not by state. I received this quick response:

Quote:
We continue to refine the ways that allow you to find a retailer and support retailer through online sales. We will take your suggestions into consideration as we continue to grow. We continue to see new retailers sell Symtio cards so perhaps an outlet will open near you soon.

We currently sell the products via our web site and we offer you an opportunity to support a retailer closest to you (even if that is hundreds of miles) when you purchase online. Thank you for contacting us.

Britt Dennison
Symtio
P.S. I also received a complimentary *e-copy* of Karen Kingsbury's "Between
Sundays" for setting up an account!

*correction* It was a free audiobook. I'm sorry for the misinformation.

Last edited by rebarnmom; 01-14-2009 at 11:24 AM. Reason: correction
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote