View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
M-Edge Covers coming Soon!

I Sent off an email to M-Edge Support to ask them if
1: Does The 505 Cover Fit the 700
2: Are you Planning on Designing covers for the PRS 700?

Here is the Response
Quote:
Dear Roman,

Unfortunately, all the Sony Reader models are slightly different in shape and size, and thus the covers for them are not interchangeable. M-Edge has Sony Reader 700 jackets currently in production and we expect to begin selling them soon, in mid-February.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.

Regards,

Devon
Team M-Edge
I cant wait

EDIT, They are now available.
You can Buy them for the PRS-700 Here

And the 505 Here

read the review here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47041 (its currently in my sig too)

Last edited by Andybaby; 05-30-2009 at 08:23 AM.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote