View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 06:49 AM   #114
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Many thanks for the info on where the details were on the eReaderIQ site. One of the first pages I tried was the "About Us" page but didn't notice that little bit at the bottom....

Which is why I will no longer be using the links for that site. They should be far more up front about it, it should be made clear, not listed in small text at the bottom of one page. As previously mentioned I use a well known (in the UK) money saving website and am happy to click on the links that earn them money because they are very up front about it. I'd also be happy to use something like arcadata's posts in the deals, freebies forum here, because it's obvious it's an affiliate link.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote