View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 05:31 PM   #66
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Possibly, but it didn't fit. Insurance agents can't work a case where they are personally involved I wouldn't think. I mean a lawyer can't be involved in a will where he/she stands to inherit and I would imagine the same would apply to insurance as well. That would be like putting a fox in charge of a hen house.
I assumed we were meant to think that Alex was the beneficiary, and that Jelby was going to get a share of the insurance payout from Alex, not that he would benefit directly.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote