View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 01:49 PM   #6
llcj
Addict
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by astmario View Post
Note that Kobo store have one price listed on site and another(higher) when you log in and try to buy book. They explain it as software issue but to me it looks more like fishing for more customers.
Its worth keeping in mind that Kobo often has the same book from different publishers often with very different prices (sometimes up to $4.00 difference) so when I buy from Kobo I never do it from the desktop application but always from the store website.

I also don't find Amazon all that cheap. Usually for what I want Amazon is a couple of Canadian dollars more than Kobo although with tax it ends up being about the same. Maybe there is a bigger difference with certain genres of books.
llcj is offline   Reply With Quote