View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 11:39 AM   #74
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I thought it was decided that nominations are each individual forumers responsibility and the nomination process (seconded and then passed) as well as the vote should eliminate any dubious suggestions.

I could nominate The Bible for the humour month, but I doubt that would go over well. It's also a romance, potentially non-fiction, potentially science fiction, maybe fantasy, a bit of horror, thriller and most definitely fits the open and classics months.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote