View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #76
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAH View Post
I just about always charge mine when it gets below 30% but I try not to let it get below 25%. I think this is a nice compromise. I mean, I don't disagree with Asawi's thoughts about how to treat a battery nice, but you don't want to carry the idea to extremes and be charging it when it gets down to 90% every 2 or 3 days! That said, if you itching to charge it when it is in the mid-30% or you have a convenient time then, I agree with Asawi that you should.

I have also noticed what he said - the depletion gets faster as it goes down, so if you are at a convenient time to charge in the mid-30%, you might as well.
I agree that is the way I also charge mine, below 30% charge. That way I always have a day or 2 just in case.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote