Thread: Accessories "Custom" skin sites.
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 03:41 PM   #6
Exer
I see Russia!
Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Etch-A-Sketch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakIris View Post
Exer - decalgirl also makes custom skins for the Kindle 3; you just need to email them and ask about it and they will send you instructions as to how to get a custom skin from them. Here is what Aimee of Live Chat told me about it:

Holly
Thanks for that, I would have never thought to ask them, since they didn't have it listed as a service. You're right, they really should. I bet they lose a lot of sales from folks like me who were clueless. Decalgirl was one of the sites I had been looking at before I came here and asked, simply because I knew DG at least had a good reputation
Exer is offline   Reply With Quote