Thread: PRS-500 Firmware update
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #23
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
the sony library software and drivers for the prs-500 are installed on a winxp 32-bit netbook. everything is recognized correctly when i hook up the reader to the netbook. running sony's library software, i can browse what's on the internal storage area as well as what's on the memory stick. but i can't move files to/from the internal storage area/memory stick. i have a memory stick reader that i can use to load books so adding books to the memory stick is not such a huge deal. i'm just curious as to what the problem is that's preventing me from doing this from within sony's own library software. i also cannot update the firmware. as shown in the picture above in post #17, the update button is greyed out. the library software recognizes it when connected, but the updater software seems not able to recognize it.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote