View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 04:35 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtw1936 View Post
Calibre frequently crashes on my system, regardless of version. After a lot of time and labor in editing metadata (downloading metadata, downloading cover, etc.) I often lose all that work when a crash occurs. Is there some way to manually save my work more frequently? A command that will force a save of all recent changes?

Thank you.
Something is odd/wrong with your system. Crashes are rare.
If you have Roboform, visit the Calibre FAQ

Saves happen when you depart a record: OK/Next/Previous
If you are losing more than the current record, then your system is buffering (very oddly)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote