View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 06:58 PM   #23
koboy
Wizard
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid View Post
The weight is not where you hold it. Why put the battery in the middle when it was designed to be held on the edge! Kobo have half arsed it!!!

i generally have less than zero interest in squarish e- readers, but i do prefer the overall thickness of the Libra 2 compared to the Libra H2O. also the lighting on the Libra 2 being more orange than yellow is an improvement in/to my eyes.

best wishes koboy
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote