View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 12:35 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by snickp View Post
Hi all, short time lurker and new member, wanted to say Hi from Liverpool. I have a history of using Palms and Windows PDAs for mobile reading and am taking the plunge into the proper kit at last, just waiting to finish my collection of novels that I received in hardback for Xmas before I spend my hard earned on a lovely new Sony 505.
Hello, snickp and welcome to mobileread.

You might want to participate in our "What Country are you From" poll....

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37241
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote